Monday, October 15, 2007

All I Did Was Change His Food!

My dog Rusty is very lazy. He was sleeping all of the time. He is turning 2 this month. I walk him routinely, I take him outside to play ball. I couldn't figure out why he was so lethargic.


He is very picky with his dog food, I found only one dog food that he likes. One day I was in the super market and I decided to change his dog food. I had gotten him a all natural dry dog food. I mix it in with his wet food and he loves it.


He is now full of energy and always on the go. I can't believe that by just getting a better dog food would increase his energy. I found this book on the Internet 68 Dog Food Ingredients To Die For and it lists 68 harmful ingredients found in commercial dog foods. I couldn't believe how many manufactures of dog food have one or more of these ingredients in them.


If you would like to know more I recommend this book. My Rusty dog has more energy and I feel like I just did something good for him.


Have a happy and healthier dog just by changing his food.

No comments: